- Accounts And Finance
- Administrative and Clerical
- Airlines Aviation
- Call Centre And Customer Service
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- Education and Training
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Graphic Designer
- Government Jobs
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Jobs by Region
- Medical And Health
- Oil and Gas
- Part Time
- Sales and Retail
- School College University
- Shipping And Logistics
- Technical and Technician
Recently Added Jobs
Conducts training in classrooms, on simulators, and with actual hardware and associated software in company facilities and at customer sites worldwide on aircraft system servicing and maintenance, and operation and maintenance of related aerospace equipment. Provides training on use of technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems. Interprets and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and related equipment...
After completing initial training in St. Louis, the selected individual will be relocated to Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia for up to 4 years. The employee will not be responsible for relocation expenses to and from Saudi Arabia...
A challenging and impactful position for a strong leader with entrepreneurial spirit where you lead an organisation to drive growth and profitability in an complex business environment...
• Establishes security objectives, goals, processes and plans in support of divisional and corporate strategic directions.
• Responsible for advice and counsel to management on their compliance posture to all division and corporate standards.
Testing & commissioning of Fiber Optic Cable by using the test equipment OTDR, Laser Sources, Power Meter Talk Set.
Preparation the cable for Splicing & Termination
Splicing Fiber Optic Cable inside the closures
Responsible for running new cabling in new or existing buildings.
Termination and testing of new cabling.
Responsible for testing and troubleshooting of cable.
Setting up new telecommunications frames.
1) Inspect vehicles or other equipment (i.e. Mobile Crane, Bulldozer, Loader, Backhoe, Forklift, etc.) for evidence of abuse, damage, or mechanical malfunction.
2) Inspect vehicles or equipment to ensure compliance with rules, standards, or regulations.
3) Examine transportation vehicles, equipment, or systems to detect damage, wear, or malfunction.
4) Conduct vehicle or transportation equipment tests, using diagnostic equipment.
• Responsible for supporting the databases and ensuring their performance, availability and security, responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database.
• Install, configure, patch, and upgrade database software.
• Manage the routine operations for both development and production databases.
• Monitor the health of servers and the databases running on them.
• Manage digital archiving p• Manage digital archiving project: Managing team of 21 staff members on a 20 million images/year project for the EDMS. Responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget including acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• Manage EMS project: Identify stakeholders, analyzing the business and technical requirements, Identify contingency plans to manage all issues and risks on the project. Develop and Deliver trainings and workshop after the project implementation
• Manage physical archiving tender: Develop Tender documents and coordinate in the Tendering process to acquire vendor that provides utmost service with minimal cost.
What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team...